photo of me! 'cause... NO matter what YOU ARE

No matter what you are I will always be with you Doesn't matter what you do girl, oh girl with you No matter what you do I will always be around Won't you tell me what you found girl, oh girl won't you Knock down the old brick wall, and be a part of it all Nothing to say, nothing to see, nothing to do If you would give me all, as I would give it to you Nothing would be, nothing would be, nothing would be No matter where you go There will always be a place Can't you see in my face girl, oh girl don't you Knock down the old brick wall, and be a part of it all Nothing to say, nothing to see, nothing to do If you would give me all, as I would give it to you Nothing would be, nothing would be, nothing would be No matter what you are I will always be with you Doesn't matter what you do girl, oh girl want you Oh girl, you girl, want you Oh girl, you girl, want you